Day 17 means only two weeks until New Year’s Eve! So, today we’re suggesting some inexpensive sparklers for your party. The list includes everything from a $6 bottle from Allini to a $20 bottle from Santa Margherita.
Vivino has compiled the top 20 most popular proseccos, as voted for by its community of 27 million wine lovers around the world. Vivino is the largest online wine community that has millions of wine lovers around the world, scanning, reviewing and rating wine every day. Users are shown wines that match their previous scanning behavior to ensure they never have to drink a bad bottle again.
You can now also buy wines through Vivino Market so you can get your fave bottles delivered direct to your door! Click here to order.
- La Marca Prosecco – 3.8 Stars
- Cantine Riondo Prosecco Spago Nero – 3.8 Stars
- Nino Franco Spumanti Rustico – 3.8 Stars
- Vini Santa Margherita Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore – 3.7 Stars
- Ruffino Prosecco – – 3.7 Stars
- Carpenè Malvolti Prosecco Superiore Conegliano Valdobbiadene Extra Dry – 3.7 Stars
- Mionetto Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore – 3.6 Stars
- Mionetto Prosecco Treviso Prestige Collection Brut – 3.6 Stars
- Mionetto Prosecco Treviso Brut – 3.6 Stars
- Mionetto Prosecco Treviso Prestige Collection Extra Dry – 3.6 Stars
- La Gioiosa et Amorosa Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore – 3.6 Stars
- Valdo Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore Marca Oro – 3.6 Stars
- Casa Vinicola Zonin Prosecco – 3.5 Stars
- Gancia Prosecco – 3.5 Stars
- Allini Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Extra Dry – 3.5 Stars
- Martini (Martini & Rossi) Prosecco – 3.5 Stars
- Cavit Lunetta Prosecco – 3.5 Stars
- Cantine Maschio Prosecco Treviso Extra Dry – 3.5 Stars
- La Gioiosa et Amorosa Prosecco Treviso – 3.5 Stars