- A video on the state of craft beer in Maryland – and nationally — by Kevin Atticks, the CEO of the Brewers Association of Maryland and Grow and Fortify.
- A video discussion with the brewer at Heavy Seas.
- A video discussion with Tom Knorr, founder and partner at EVO Craft Brewing.
- A “Cooking with Craft Beer” lesson by the chef at Schooner’s using Backshore Brewing’s Jo Jo Starbuck beer.
- A brewery tour and discussion with Eric Camper, brewery at Tall Tales Brewing in Parsonsburg
- Another tour, this time hosted by Nate Todd, the head brewer at Backshore Brewing on the Boardwalk in Ocean City.
- A tour of Crooked Hammock’s brewery in Rehoboth hosted by Steve and team.
- Some exciting videos produced for the Ocean City Film Festival.
- An overview video about the breweries on the Eastern Shore.
Buy your hotel packages at one of our featured hotels throughout Ocean City. These hotels are offering different packages, from credits at their properties, to free breakfast, and much more. Each hotel offers something different to guests wanting to isolate at the beach.
Please remember to bring your computers so you can access the restricted virtual content available to all participants.
Download the Shore Craft Beer App to get all events and notifications to help you negotiate the weekend.
IF YOU CAN’T COME TO OCEAN CITY FOR THIS VIRTUAL EVENT, you can buy a ticket to access our virtual content. Every ticket over $10 will get a branded mask mailed to you.