NEW YORK (March 1, 2023) – Bar Convent Brooklyn (BCB Brooklyn), one of the leading international trade events for the bar and beverage industry, announces the official opening of registration for the 2023 show today. Returning to Brooklyn’s Industry City on Tuesday, June 13 and Wednesday, June 14, this year’s event marks the fifth in-person show and will have increased space with more exhibitors, demonstrations, and seminars.
Since the inaugural show in 2018, Bar Convent Brooklyn provides a welcoming and collaborative environment in which industry professionals discuss and celebrate liquid culture through education, networking, and more. The event has seen solid growth each year in the number of attendees, exhibitors, and education sessions, with 2022 reaching record breaking numbers in all three categories.
“The continued growth of Bar Convent Brooklyn has been absolutely incredible,” Jackie Williams, Bar Convent Brooklyn’s Event Director. “Last year, we reached pre-pandemic numbers, and we know this year will be even more successful. We have really compelling programming and educational sessions that will be sure to delight and inspire attendees. Bar Convent Brooklyn has been and always will be a place for industry friends to come together to learn about the newest trends, try the newest spirits or rediscover some old favorites, network and much more, and I’m excited to welcome everyone to this year’s show.”
What’s New for 2023:
- Bar Convent Brooklyn 2023 will feature 14 additional seminars, making for more than 50 educational sessions.
- The education committee has carefully curated the Main Stage educational sessions and is comprised by leading industry experts, including:
- Lynnette Marrero, Co-Founder of Speed Rack and Beverage Consultant
- Samantha Casuga, Head Bartender at Temple Bar
- John deBary, Author of Saved By The Bellini
- Touré Folkes, Founder and Program Director of Turning Tables
- Chelsea Gregoire, Founder and Hospitality Director of Church Bar and Owner/Consultant of Drinkable Genius
- Caer Maiko, Co-Creator of Daijoubu Pop-Up and General Manager at DrinkWell
- Sarah Troxell, Bar Director at Daiquiri Time Out
- And More to Come!
- Bar Convent Brooklyn will announce additional initiatives, exhibiting brands and the final education program soon. Stay tuned for details.
Tickets can now be purchased here on the Bar Convent Brooklyn website, starting at an Early Bird Rate of $60 for one-day and $100 for two-days available until April 9. From April 10 – June 10, pre-purchased tickets online will be priced at $80 for one-day and $130 for both days. Upon availability, tickets at the door will be $100 for one day and $160 for two days, starting on June 11. Throughout the two-day event, attendees will be able to take advantage of a myriad of new taste forums, demonstrations, and panel discussions with leading industry experts.
For more information about attending or exhibiting at Bar Convent Brooklyn, visit BarConventBrooklyn.com. To learn about sponsorship, partnership, and exhibition opportunities, contact Jackie Williams at Jacqueline.Williams@rxglobal.com.