Today, more and more people are rejecting the traditional 9-5 corporate job and instead are pursuing careers based on causes and projects they’re passionate about. For those folks seeking purpose and adventure, Sierra Nevada is announcing a brand-new job position that will be impossible to pass up.
Sierra Nevada is hiring a “Chief Strainge Officer” to spend their summer touring the Golden Coast with Sierra Nevada’s Strainge Beast hard kombucha brand. Not only will they get to drive the Strainge Beast van and capture content for social media, but they will receive unlimited hard kombucha for a year, music festival tickets, plane tickets to anywhere in the world, an adventure stipend AND a salary of $10K per month during the tour!
This job search will be announced and open on March 9th to anyone in the US over the age of 21 with a valid driver’s license and a unique passion for travel and strainge adventures.
- HOW TO APPLY: Applications open March 9th and will stay open until the position is filled – click here to apply
- WHEN: May – August 2022 (for a training period and the summer tour)
- WHO: Anyone over 21 with a valid driver’s license and a unique passion for travel and strainge adventures
- TOP PERKS:
- $10K / month salary during the tour
- $200 Adventure Stipend to spend in each city of the tour on your days off (8 total cities)
- Two plane tickets to anywhere in the world (up to $5,000) to conclude this epic job assignment and help fund your next strainge adventure
- A year’s worth of Strainge Beast hard kombucha
- Attendance at Outside Lands Festival in SF with Strainge Beast