Hosted by Andres Nuño, from Surf ‘n’ Suds Beer Festivals and En Fuego Events, Andres has been hosting monthly Virtual Beer Festivals since May. Home to two craft breweries, Firestone Walker and Figueroa Mountain Brewing, and a host of wineries and spirit companies, Buellton is a place where visitors normally come from across the country to savor the region’s year-round sunshine and temperate climate.
This year’s ticket buyers received a variety 13-pack that includes craft beer, tequila, michelada, margaritas and more, from 13 different breweries and spirits companies. Viewers also were able to hear from the companies themselves as they walked you through each tasting and told us more about themselves. You can watch the video as it was shown on May 1st, below.
Brewery and alcohol companies included:
• Figueroa Mountain Brewing (Buellton)
• Firestone Walker Brewing Co. (Buellton)
• Dorwood Distillery (Buellton)
• Ace Cider (Sebastapol)
• Belching Beaver (Oceanside)
• Calidad Beer (Santa Barbara)
• Cayman Jack Margarita (Chicago, IL)
• Cerveceria del Pueblo (Pasadena)
• Hard Frescos (San Francisco)
• SLO Brew (San Luis Obispo)
• SLO Cider (San Luis Obispo)
• Solvang Brewing (Solvang)
• Tio Rodrigo Michelada (San Luis Obispo)
GSN was sent a box of brews, a tasting glass, a baseball cap, a koozie, stickers, coasters, snacks and promo materials. It was great fun to pop open a brew and watch along to the video below. It made for an entertaining afternoon and was almost as good as being there in person. We really enjoyed the southern California style beers which were easily sessionable. It is clear that the various producers of beer, cider and spirits are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about their. We recommend visiting Buellton and supporting the community while having fun!
For more information about how to have your products served at the next Buellton Brew Fest, email firstname.lastname@example.org